The Spark 3 and 3 Pro are the latest additions to the Spark series. This year’s Spark Series are amazing in the sense that they came with lot of upgrades compared to previous versions. If you are looking for a great phone that ticks all the boxes without breaking the bank, then look no further than the Spark 3.
It has great battery life, 4G LTE Support, good camera, awesome design and a decent performance-Helio A22 with the latest Android 9.0 pie.
What you get inside the box
• A Micro-USB Cable
• A 5V 1.2A Charger
• Transparent Back cover
• Warranty card and some
• User manual
• 6.2-inch HD display
• Quad-core MediaTek MT6761 processor
• 2GB RAM and 16 GB onboard storage
• Main camera: 13+2MP
• Selfie camera: 8MP
• Android 9 Pie OS
• 3G, 4G Support for the Pro Version
• 3,500mAh battery
• Fingerprint scanner and Face Unlock
Spark 3 Unboxing Pictures
All accessories inside the box
Key upgrades of the new Spark 3 Series
• New design – Needless to say that the design is one of the striking features of the new Spark Series. The design of the Spark 3 Series is inspired by the luminous waves of light that glows in the dark. It is available in different colours of Black, Red, Gold and Purple
• Dual Cameras with AI – The Spark 3 and 3 Pro are blessed with a dual rear camera comprising of a 13MP main shooter and a 2MP secondary sensor for portraits. Another great addition to the camera is the AI features which has the ability to recognize different kinds of scenes.
• 4G LTE- You are no longer restricted to the slow 3G internet. 4G LTE allows you to browse the internet with a faster and more stable network connection.
• Notch Display– The Notch display is the new trend in smartphone display. Just like Camon 11, the Spark 3 comes with a notch at the top that houses the Flash LED, mouthpiece and the 8MP front camera. If you don’t like the notch you can choose to hide it by going to the setting.
• Better Helio A22 Processor – Compared to last year’s Spark 2 MT6580 processor, the new Spark 3 boasts and improved processor which is known to be power efficient and it is way better than what you get on any low end devices currently.
• Battery life – One of the things we all look out for when buying a smartphone is the battery life. The Spark 3 has a 3500mAh battery which coupled with the Helio A22 processor promises to deliver longer hours of usage
The TECNO Spark 3 is now available across all retail stores in Nigeria and will cost between N33, 800 to N36, 500